But of course deep facial cleansing also has a very important place in the complete treatment of acne. It is the facial treatment that can and is combined before, after or even during the local or systemic medication given by the dermatologist.
You must learn that with the deep cleansing we can drastically intervene in the skin and decongest it from the excess sebum, as a result of which no further inflammations are created on the skin.
Also, any damage to the skin is treated carefully and always specialized. So, deep cleansing not only does not worsen the condition of acne but treats and prevents its development.
Immediately after the treatment the skin has a slight hyperemia due to the process which gradually subsides within the first two 24 hours. It always depends on the degree of sensitivity and skin type.
You should know that hyperemia is the one that stimulates the blood vessels from which it is nourished and oxygenated. Therefore when the hyperemia subsides the skin is noticeably improved.
When the procedure is performed by a specialized beautician, then it is done with proper handling, so in no case is the skin injured nor does it leave marks.
Unfortunately the size of the pores depends on the amount of sebum produced and not on the cleaning process.
We must emphasize that makeup should be avoided for the next 24-48 hours.
The skin is quite sensitive for the first two 24 hours so any makeup product can contaminate it.
I’m going to disappoint you but strenuous exercise or anything that can cause intense sweating can irritate the skin. So it would be good to avoid it.
Avoid creams with fruit acids. Be sure to use sunscreen and some moisturizing, soothing, antimicrobial and regenerating cream.
Unfortunately if you do not have knowledge about the anatomy of each lesion and the depth you can not do it yourself. You will cause damage and inflammation to your skin which is definitely something you do not want.
1. Cleansing the skin with cleansers depending on the skin type
2. Apply peeling if the skin allows, choosing the ideal one for each skin.
3. Steam in combination with ozone.
4. Squeeze carefully and remove the sebum from the open pores (or otherwise black spots). Opening in closed cavities and some “mature” blisters if we are allowed
5. Apply the high frequencies to avoid any infections, cauterizing the inflammations (pimples) especially in cases of acne. They restore the acidity (Ph) of the skin, decongest the sebaceous glands, help eliminate toxins and improve the function of the lymph and stimulate metabolism.
6. We apply a face mask that usually has moisturizing, soothing, antiseptic and regenerative action. The goal is to restore and completely restore the skin.
If we solved your questions and you would like to give your skin a breath, book your appointment and see your skin glow again!